Saturday, July 30, 2011

Barn House

Amanda and I attended the Barn House Show http://www.barnhousebh.com/ today, as expected it was amazing.  The booths were overflowing with wonderful treasures and the displays were beautiful. We both came away with some fabulous finds and scored some goodies for the flea market on our way home. Sorry about the terribly blurry photo it was taken with my phone, I really wanted these shutters for my chicken coop Josh is building but in the end decided to wait and continue the search for something with a hint more blue/gray. Hope your Saturday was lovely!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!
    Just found out about your sale (and blog) from Erin (Ross) Jenks, who one of you went to school with....
    I'm in the Silverton area, so I'm super excited to hear about another fun event in the area!
    I was at Barn House on Saturday, too! How awesome (and crazy!) was that!? :-)
    Look forward to coming on the 19th/20th!
    ~Bec
    http://www.littlelucylu.com

    ReplyDelete